QUICK GLANCE: Founded in 1953, they have 120 members and a budget of $115,000.
he Chamber meets the second Tuesday of each month at noon at Connolly’s Corner on Grand Avenue. The majority of their budget is spent on holiday lights, banners, beautification and festivals, including replacing the street banners on Grand Avenue. There has recently been a push to form a BID on Grand Avenue.
• October 7, 7 pm, Maspeth Lions Club Pasta Night, F. Kowalinski Post
• October 8, Maspeth Street Festival, Grand Avenue
• October 10, Noon, Chamber Meeting, Connolly’s Corner
• October 14, Harvest Fest & Open House, Martin Luther School
• October 31, 7 pm, Maspeth Lions Halloween Ragamuffin Parade, Grand Avenue
P.O. Box 780265, Maspeth, NY 11378
President: David Dario