If you’re looking for a unique job opportunity with great benefits, look no further than the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Unbeknownst to the general public, the TSA can provide a great job for a person right out of college or someone looking to further their career.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is a unique department that operates under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, created in response to the September 11th terror attacks. For many TSA agents, taking the job was a way to give back to their country.
Some of the many reasons why you should want to join the TSA include:
● The TSA offers various employment opportunities. Transportation security officers, armed federal air marshals, and mobile K-9 teams are just a few of the positions.
● Starting pay is $18 per hour, but can quickly grow to $30 per hour depending on the position and career path.
● Health and dental coverage, retirement plans, and college loan assistance are among the benefits.
● Another benefit about working for the TSA is that it is a nationwide government agency & working for the TSA could be a major stepping stone for any individual wanting to pursue a career in a government agency.
● Because the TSA functions throughout every state in the US, transfers are easy for officers looking to move across state lines. Seniority is carried over to the next airport, so there is no starting over.
Whether you’re a recent college grad, or simply looking to further your career, the TSA has opportunities for everyone!
For more information or to apply for a career at the TSA, call (877) 872.7990 or visit their website.