Resorts World Casino New York City (RWNY) last month unveiled its newest gaming experience on the venue’s third floor, Central Park, where patrons can enjoy an additional 336 video lottery terminals (VLTs) and Electronic Table Games (ETGs).
The Central Park level will continue to be utilized for events, concerts, and trade shows with a dedicated gaming space just steps away on the same floor. The addition of the new gaming space brings the total number of VLTs and ETGs at RWNY to 6,050.
“We are thrilled to unveil the new Central Park Casino that will provide patrons with an integrated gaming and special event experience all on one floor,” said RWNY president Scott Molina.
In July, RWNY broke ground on a $400 million expansion project that includes:
· A new 400-room four-star hotel with five-star suites that will rival Manhattan’s finest accommodations;
• Four new dining outlets – including a signature restaurant with an innovative dining concept by a celebrity chef;
• Several retail offerings to allow customers access to locally produced goods;
• Space to accommodate additional, new gaming, including cutting-edge, first to market products designed to appeal to millennial customers; and
• A completely new arrival experience for guests, which will allow seamless access to the hotel, as well as gaming and non-gaming amenities, including a dedicated VIP entrance area.
The project is estimated to generate $200 million in economic activity for New York City, add approximately 1,000 good-paying careers for New Yorkers, along with over 3,000 construction jobs and thousands of indirect jobs, and provide additional revenue for New York State’s Lottery Education Fund, which has already received more than $1.9 billion from RWNY since 2011.